Would you like to join a global aviation & aerospace organisation? Do you want to play a key part in the design and production of exciting new products?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Engineering Project Lead to join their growing team in Cwmbran, Newport on a 6 month contract basis.
Within the role of Engineering Project Lead you'll be responsible for:
To succeed within the role of Engineering Project Lead , you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Effective planning of engineering projects including design, product development, testing and airworthiness approvals.
- Creation of coherent Work Breakdown Structures & Product Breakdown Structures
- Creation of robust engineering plans and delivering under gated processes (MER, PROMPT, PLS)
- Effective management of costs, resources and requirements
- Generate and maintain customer product specifications
- Effective management of Work packages (Partners, Outsource providers)
Degree level or equivalent, MSc preferred, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Engineering disciplines. Project Management experience will be an advantage.
- Product development and associated processes
- Systems Engineering (Requirements Engineering, MBSE, Functional design)
- Mechanical, electrical and systems design
- Configuration Management
- DFMEA, PFMEA
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Develop your skills
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! Send your CV to Stella today!