Do you want to work at the forefront of technology? Are you interested in supporting manufacturing, electronic and engineering solutions critical to the safety of our society and protection of industry both in the UK and globally? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you….
My client is a market leader producing state-of-the-art electronic products which are critical for the safety of our society and the protection of industry in the UK and across the globe.
As an Engineering Product Manager you will be responsible for all the engineering aspects associated with the assembly and test of complex electronics products, working closely with development teams and reporting to senior stakeholders. You will work across all stages of the product lifecycle, including productionisation, production and support, leading to you developing a deep technical understanding of our products. You will apply digital, analog, RF, and mechanical engineering principles in order to identify improvements and overcome technical issues quickly.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the engineering aspects of a production build and tracking its maturity through issue management, yield and reviews.
* Integrating, testing and supporting electronic products.
* Configuration management of our products.
* Undertaking fault diagnosis and resolution.
* Designing and implementing test systems and processes, including programming and deploying complex ATE.
* Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, often involving 3rd party compliance testing.
* Managing a range of electronic products from the earliest standalone prototype systems through to mature products that are in widespread operation with our customers.
You will have:
- A degree-level qualification in an engineering or science discipline.
* Familiarity with electronic components and their in-circuit functionality.
* Working in a live production and/or support environment, delivering against tight timescales and being adaptable to changing requirements.
* Operation of electronic test equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, network analysers, function generators, etc.).
* Fundamental principles of software development.
* Linux operating environment and scripting.
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn