Do you want to work at the forefront of technology? Are you interested in supporting DevOps software solutions within Cyber Security and Communications Intelligence? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking for a number of DevOps Engineers on a permanent basis to work on site in either Guildford or Gloucester.
The core technology stack that the team works with is: RHEL based Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Azure Cloud (via Terraform & Kubernetes), Atlassian Suite, Nexus, Yum, Python, Bash, Virtual and Physical systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Secondment to projects for DevOps assistance including:
- Interactions can vary between a few meetings to assignment for several months
- Designing & implementing build pipelines
- Configuration of Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins)
- Developing deployment strategies for projects/products
- Supporting/Maintenance of build & development platforms (Azure Cloud & VCenter)
- Working on centralised tools that can be used across the business
- Evaluation of new platforms & technologies - Cloud platforms, Orchestration, Monitoring
You will have experience of some of the following:
- CI Skills
- Jenkinsfiles (desirable)
- Usage understanding
- Git - CLI & GUI
- Linux admin
- Azure cloud
- Scripting - Bash, Python, Groovy
- Windows Admin
- Atlassian API
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn