Sales Account Manager urgently required responsible for leading work with Defence Intelligence and Defensive Cyber solutions for award winning organisation.
The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for shaping strategy to manage account relationships and drive/develop new relationships in MoD Defence Intelligence and MoD StratCom (primarily the Defensive Cyber sphere).
You will be responsible for order intake and growth strategies for the Defence Intelligence account area and for creating new improved customer satisfaction through implementation of best practices to produce consistency in account management.
You will be responsible for:
* Driving and shaping emerging business opportunities
* Guiding and influencing the Digital Transformation offerings into this customer area
* Working collaboratively with the other Account managers to drive the growth of the Digital Intelligence Defence business.
* Driving the strategic planning for assigned accounts
* Driving account Order Intake (OI) goals for this account area.
* Leading and driving execution of business plans
* Directing, managing, developing and overseeing budget requests
You will have:
* Proven background with the Defence sector
* Proven Sales and Account Management experience
* Can do attitude and hunger to drive forward new and existing business opportunities
This role can be contractually based from any of a number of offices throughout the UK with a hybrid working pattern.
* You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role **
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn