I'm looking for multiple Cyber Security Engineers to join one of the worlds largest and most successful Aerospace & Defence organisations.
This is a hybrid-working role of 3 days per week onsite at any of the following locations: Barrow-in-Furness, Frimley, Bristol, Portsmouth, Weymouth or Brough.
You MUST be eligible for Security Clearance (SC) to be considered for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Building a risk based set of cyber security requirements for a system or sub system, providing technical guidance and support for all aspects of cyber security and resilience
- Conducting cyber security analysis work, developing threat taxonomies, security architectures, security baselines and risk mitigations
- Producing test plans-and schedules together conducting informal and formal cyber security testing
- Supporting engineering gated reviews and design assurance activities
- Production of security artefacts such as risk registers, security assurance cases, plans and schedules. Provide security input into related engineering documentation
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant STEM subject or Information Security related
- Recognised Industry Security Qualifications, eg. CCP, CISSP, CISM (or able to achieve)
- Proven experience of assessing and managing risk in line with industry good practice (NIST, ISO 27001)
- Significant experience with using security baselines, mitigations and controls
- Engineering background and or strong familiarity with a life cycle phased approach
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Product Security activities in the defence, maritime or closely linked domain
- Experience of MOD Policies and regulations such as SPF, JSP 440 and JSP604 and production of Risk Management Accreditation Document Set (RMADS)
- Knowledge of the challenges affecting security of Operational Technologies/ Industrial Control Systems and approaches to secure them
- Project Management exposure
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has done this kind of role previously within Aerospace & Defence, Government Digital Services or whilst serving in the Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or British Army.
The salary is £55,000 to £60,000 plus an excellent benefits package.