Category Leader - 9 Month Contract - Preston (Remote working) - £44.30 an hour Umbrella (£40.09 PAYE) INSIDE IR35
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Preston - Remote working available.
As a Category Leader, you will be working across the UK managing the end to end procurement
process across a range of categories such as Professional Services, Consultancy, MRO and Logistics
helping to transform how we procure and consume these good and services.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work in a highly visible and varied role, building
senior stakeholder networks across the business.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrable track record of Procurement / Commercial acumen
- Multi-site procurement and stakeholder management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking and translate complex procurement guidance into
- simple, straightforward and practical advice
- Experience of working within a complex supply chain environment such as: large retailers, oil
- & gas, aerospace, automotive, nuclear etc.
- CIPS qualification or willing to work towards
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn