My client supports the delivery of high-performance appliances for the Defensive, Electronics Warfare and Cyber market and are looking to expand their team with a Business Change Consultant.
This role can be based in either Guildford or Gloucester.
The possible scope and impact of the Business Consultant role is quite significant in relation to client transformation and delivering planned change and benefit. A successful Business Change Consultant will prove to be effective within complex stakeholder landscapes by being a trusted advisor to Programme and Project Managers and other key stakeholders. It is an empowering role that helps to 'make change happen'. It is also a role that is involved throughout the full lifecycle of projects and programmes from early visioning / baselining activities through to a focus on sustainability, transition to business as usual and the delivery of benefits.
All business consultancy engagements start by understanding the client's business in terms of strategy, people and processes (including enabling technology). Whilst this understanding can be derived in part through existing information sources it is often best identified through primary data acquisition (workshops and stakeholder interviews for example).
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and leading requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Providing innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions
- Managing the client review and sign-off process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts
- Take overall responsibility for the documentation of functional artefacts
- Building strong relationships with senior client stakeholders and internal Product Management team
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (£££ offered depends on level of experience) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role require UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn