BI Developer - 4 Month Contract - Portsmouth based - £72.92 an hour Umbrella INSIDE IR35
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Portsmouth.
The role holder:
- Responsible for development of Management Information (MI) and Business Intelligence (BI) work packages, Systems and Information Architecture in line with Maritime Services business requirements.
- Provide appropriate governance ensuring that MI/BI development solutions are deployed appropriately.
- Ensures adherence to the General Management standards, ensuring compliance with the Security Policy Framework and leverage other appropriate standards such as ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Scheme and other relevant Government frameworks / industry bodies of knowledge as applicable.
Experience and Knowledge required: -
- Well-developed skills and capability around the creation, understanding and presentation of business solutions utilising a combination of COTS toolsets and ability to present proposed solutions in an effective manner.
- High understanding of the various corporate Business Intelligence processes, tools and techniques.
- Able to develop innovative solutions to complex issues in a wider Business context.
- Draws on a formal body of knowledge and shares a sound understanding of concepts and principles underpinning practices.
- Understands industry best practice external to the business.
- Extensive knowledge of modelling principles, methods, tools and techniques.
- Ability to plan and manage the work content in line with the overall business modelling approach and MI roadmap.
- Able to work individually, or as part of a team, with limited guidance needed from seniors.
- Customer focused with a service delivery mentality.
- Strong ethical values; lead by example.
- Information on skillset requirements are available on the Information Management and Technology Intranet site.
For more informtion, please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn