Do you want to work at the forefront of Technology? Are you interested in working on a wide range of solutions to support Cyber & Electronic Warfare, Digital Transformation and special communications to customers around the world? If so, the following permanent role may be right for you…
We are looking for an Application Architect with experience in Knowledge Exploitation to join our Defence and Space business. Initially you will work on one of our strategic programmes which will deliver key products in the areas of Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I), as well as autonomy, which will be instrumental in ensuring success in capturing new business in this new area.
The successful candidate will be working in a Hybrid role working from home with visits to either the Guildford, Great Baddow or Gloucester office as required.
You will be responsible for:
- The design of an Application to ensure that it meets all functional and non-functional requirements
- Providing technical leadership / direction on projects, internal investment and bids, in particular with respect to Knowledge Exploitation.
- Providing advice to pre-sales and bid management activities
- Providing thought leadership in the application of technology to military C4ISR
- Supporting the Solution Architect in producing estimates, costs and delivery timescales at appropriate points in the development lifecycle
You will have experience of:
- Military C41SR
- Knowledge exploitation technologies - graph and triple databases, ontology
- An appreciation of machine learning and other AI techniques
- Model based systems engineering
You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn