Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Test/Trials Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Christchurch on an initial 12-month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £45.18 per hour via Umbrella inside IR35.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Test Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
* Develop and/or maintain a set of tests that prove the functionality of the system to be delivered
* Carry out testing activities during the appropriate product lifecycle
* Experience of Non-functional testing strategies and execution
* Lead customer facing test and acceptance meetings and presentations,
* Lead customer witnessed acceptance events,
To succeed within the role of Test Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Experience of customer acceptance events
* Fault analysis and reporting to development teams
* Creation and Implementation of Test Strategies
* Experience of using Configuration and Service Management tools (Ideally Rational Team Concert)
* Experience of using Requirement Management tools (Ideally DOORS)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Test Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn