Exciting opportunity for a Test Automation Engineer to work for a rapidly growing company based in Manchester City Centre that specialises in cutting-edge wearable tech products.
The role is a permanent position offering some remote working and a negotiable salary package, are you potentially looking at a career move into an exciting and forward thinking new business with ambitious growth plans?
You will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, and test scripts for our mobile and web apps and apis.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the quality of our mobile and web applications and their underlying APIs
- Working with the product owner, developers and subject matter experts from throughout the business to derive user stories and acceptance tests for new features
- Writing automated tests, perform manual and exploratory tests and assist and co-ordinate User Acceptance Testing.
- Helping define the testing approach across the team ensuring testing effort provides maximum benefit.
You will have:
- Mobile (iOS and Android) and web UI testing experience.
- Experience testing APIs
- Experience working with test automation frameworks particularly mobile test automation
- Experience working in an agile team
- Awareness and understanding of technical testing and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with React Native (desirable)
- TypeScript experience (desirable)
- Cucumber and BDD experience (desirable)
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with attractive benefits package and an opportunity to make your mark within a forward-thinking organisation.
How to apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn