Are you an experienced Technical leader looking for your next opportunity supporting solutions with the Defence and security sector? Are you passionate about working with cutting edge technology and supporting customers with their mission? If so, the following permanent role might be for you…
Our client is a leading name in cyber defence, aiding Governments, Nations and Societies to defend themselves from an ever-evolving world of cybercrime. They are currently looking for an Technical Lead to join their award winning team in developing bespoke wireless products for clients in Defence and National Security.
This work is predominantly based around Software Defined Radios and Digital Signal Processing technologies.
You will have experience of:
- Working with operational customers to understand use cases and define requirements.
- Leading development of solutions comprising some or all of the following elements: C/C++ software, FPGAs, Linux, Digital Signal Processing (eg for Wireless comms), Web UIs.
- Working with hardware (ie PCBs) when debugging system issues
- Leading teams, mentoring juniors and allocating work loads to a team.
* You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including bonus, car allowance. pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn