Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Technical Co-ordinator in Frimley.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Technical Co-ordinator to join their growing team in Frimley on a 12 Months contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Technical Co-ordinator, you'll be responsible for:
- Deal with reactive tasks as and when, reporting and seeking authorisation to proceed on the course of action with Business Operations & Facilities support Lead
- Maintain contracts and payments in place for utility providers
- Health & safety Support for the site - update SHE board and Support the review of SHE Site Premises Event plans
- Using SAP carry out indirect purchasing
- Desk Management - Manage and Co-ordinate the site access spreadsheet.
In addition, you'll also Assist with New starts and ensure IT and induction pack are prepared and response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
To succeed within the role of Technical Coordinator, you'll have experience in a similar position
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Technical Co-ordinator please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn