Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Tableau Developer to join their growing team in Samlesbury on a 12-month contract. This role will be paying £55.01 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Tableau Developer, you'll be responsible for:
* Developing, testing and implementing solutions in line with business requirements
* Applying technical strategies, policies, standards of practice within own area of responsibility.
* Supporting and promoting the development and sharing of specialist knowledge within the Air Sector.
* Challenging and data/analytics strategies, identifying the best solution for them and support them to achieve their business goals
* Enabling customers to be more data driven, showcasing and exciting them in potential solutions
To succeed within the role of a Tableau Developer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* To develop and manage advanced reporting, analytics and dashboards in Tableau.
* Tableau Specialist Developer Experience in Tableau 2020 / 2019 / 2018.
* Capable with both Tableau Desktop & Server.
* Configuration and Implementation of Tableau
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Tableau Developer, please send your CV to Chloe Fawcett via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: Start date is imminent so apply as soon as possible]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn