Multiple Locations Barrow-In-Furness, Bristol, Frimley, Portsmouth, Weymouth, and Brough.
As a Systems Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on one of a variety of programmes, helping to design, develop, integrate, manage, and support systems for in-build or in-service vessels.
- Contributing to technical work packages
- Learning and contributing to how we steer new systems development through implementation of best practice systems lifecycle processes
- Supporting the development of our Architecture capability through workshops, direct support to other Engineering teams and being part of a growing community of systems Engineers
This role will give you the opportunity to work on cutting edge defence programmes that will provide you with work longevity and unrestricted career development into other areas of the company.
In return you will receive a salary up of £33,202 option for a hybrid working arrangement and an industry leading benefits package.
This role will help you develop your understanding of our customers' challenges and needs, and you will also learn about developing complex system architectures and sub-systems.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience) in relevant STEM subject (Engineering/ Physics/ Maths/ Science)
- Understanding or an appreciation of elements of the system engineering lifecycle and ability to apply good systems engineering practices to your work
To apply for the position of Systems Engineer Click the "apply now" button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn