As a result of continued growth, a global and cutting-edge manufacturing business is currently looking for a Systems Engineer to join their expanding team in Horsham.
Working within this business, you'll be involved in creating the critical components that drive some of the biggest programs in aerospace, defence, industrial and other high-technology markets.
As the Senior Systems Engineer, your task will be to lead the design and development of electrical and electronic systems, hardware and embedded software. As well as leading the design activities and providing expert technical advice and review, is the bridge between the engineering project team, project management and production.
Within the role of the Systems Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Heading the specification, architectural design, and verification and validation of projects, including Safety Cases
- Applying practical skills in design techniques for defence and commercial applications, understanding key process tools and technologies.
- Producing block diagrams, detailed design drawings and supporting calculations
In addition, you'll also work closely with the wider engineering team to manage design changes and solve problems on complex systems.
To succeed within the role of a Systems Engineer you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Proven technical knowledge of the systems engineering lifecycle, including requirements management, system design process (including system and sub-system specification) and product validation and verification.
- Complex problem solving with the ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation and evidence system-level thinking.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In addition, a working knowledge of IP networks would be beneficial
The opportunity for the Systems Engineer role has come about as the company is always looking to grow their current workforce in order to cope with growing demand for products.
With multiple sites within the UK, your career options at this business are endless. Enjoying a career with this business is much more than your regular 9-5 job. You'll do work that moves the world forward and makes a difference.
You'll have the resources required to develop your skills and experience, as wells as receiving guidance from a leadership team that cares about your career progression.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000-£65,000 per annum depending on experience along with a leading benefits package including health insurance and job progression.
To apply for the position of Systems Engineer, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn