Would you like to join a global Aerospace and Defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this world-renowned business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Systems Architect - Messaging to join their growing team in Christchurch on a 12 month contract.
Within the role of Systems Architect - Messaging, you'll be responsible for:
- Understanding of MoD needs and requirements, working closely when required
- Undertaking research and study activities to identify candidate solutions
- Undertake and guide experimentation and derisking activities with other engineers
In addition, you will also be responsible for bidding, development and implementation of solutions and for supporting the development of estimates for full production, and delivery of solutions.
To succeed within the role of Systems Architect - Messaging, and you'll have the following skills:
- A track record of working on interesting and challenging cutting edge projects for MoD Programmes.
- Ability to take ownership of requirements, provide support to bidding activities and use your knowledge and experience to help estimate activities
- Technical ability, aptitude and confidence in this customer facing role
In addition, you must be eligible and willing to go through SC security clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Increase earning potential
- Develop your skills
- Be appreciated and valued
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn