Unique opportunity for a Systems Architect (Software and Hardware background) to work for a market leading organisation based in Havant.
Our client is a leading prime contractor and systems integrator responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. They are a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, cyber, civil and commercial markets.
This role is for a Systems Architect who will be taking customer requirements and providing solutions. The ideal candidate's background will be a mixture of Hardware and Software engineering.
Working closely with the customer and internal stakeholders the Systems Architect will be required to develop and in-depth knowledge into the customer's systems and services and understanding their business needs to make further enhancements to these.
You will have experience of:
* Working various engineering methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Kanban and understanding the various benefits of the approaches.
* Experience with large enterprise information processing systems and their constituent components - Platform Infrastructure, Identity Services, Networks, Databases and Distributed Applications for example.
* Technical confidence in a customer facing role
* Good understanding of the engineering lifecycle and of other functional areas such as Software Integration and Test engineering and how they deliver into the overall system design and deployment.
* Experience with one or more of: Image Processing, Machine Learning, Enterprise Database Platforms, Big Data Processing or Enterprise IT (Desirable)
* Experience with system modelling toolsets and methodologies, such as - Sparx Enterprise Architect, UML, SysML, TOGAF (Desirable)
* Experience of using the Atlassian toolset, including Jira, Confluence, Xray. (Desirable)
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn