Supply Chain Security Practitioner - Scotstoun Based - £28.62 an hour Umbrella (Inside IR35)- 12 Months with potential to extend
The role holder will play a key role in the delivery of Information Security for Supply Chain.
As an Assurance Officer, you will be engaged in the business supplier lifecycle undertaking audit, assurance & compliance enforcement activities and business analysis.
The role holder will liaise with customers and suppliers across the whole business as well as traveling to various sites across the UK.
Regular travel within the UK and potentially overseas is required.
Training will be provided.
- Audit and assurance activities to enforce security compliance
- Monitoring of information security controls against policy
- Investigating contraventions of information security policies, providing recommendations on resolution and future preventative and improvement actions
- Consulting with major programmes and IT projects to ensure they comply with information security policies
- Providing information security advice and guidance to colleagues and partners
- Communicating information security aspects to the business, partners and suppliers, and supporting provision of security advice at all levels of the enterprise
- Developing and maintaining appropriate Information Security Processes
- Awareness of Information Security
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt these skills to different circumstances and to be able to apply these skills across of levels
- Audit or assurance experience
- Knowledge of ISO or equivalent
- Risk Management experience
- Supplier management experience
- Incident and Investigation Skills
- CISM Certified Information Security Management
- CISSP Certified Information System Security Professional
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn