Supply Chain Professional - Samlesbury (Remote) - 12 Month Contract - £18.61 Umbrella or £16.84 PAYE Per hour INSIDE IR35
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Samlesbury. This role will be working from home during restrictions.
You will establish relationships with the supply facing Procurement teams to maintain topical forecasts and shipment information. This information will be fed into the relevant internal and external customers with the drive to continually improve our way of working.
The role will be specifically looking at a group of Suppliers linked to a certain type of equipment and in some cases some very complex equipment which has specialist processes that will need to be adhered to.
Experience required for this role:-
- Previous Order Book Management experience is desirable.
- Experience in an end to end Supply Chain process and solutions.
- Understanding of Supply Chains, its drivers and dependencies, including any Supply Chain qualifications.
- Understanding how a Procurement Function works (CIPS qualification would be desirable) but not essential.
- Understanding the concepts of Continuous Improvement and LEAN learning.
- Experienced in ERP Systems and competence in MS Office package, in particular Excel.
- The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential
For more information regarding this role please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn