Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Supply Chain Professional to join their growing team in Samlesbury on an initial 6-month contract. This role pays £16.83 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Supply Chain Professional role, you'll be responsible for:
* Uploading of Customer Price Lists (CPL's)
* Sending Pricing messages and adjustable cost pricing messages
* Liaising with the Order Book Teams to determine that orders ready for dispatch are priced
* Ensuring price locks are administered to IPO's (Customer orders) where no prices are available and notifying the Commercial team of such instances
To succeed within the Supply Chain Professional role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* The candidate ideally to have a finance/invoicing (including VAT knowledge) background, can work efficiently in Excel and have excellent level of attention to detail.
* The post falls within the Delivery & Invoicing Team within Typhoon Europe and International Fast Jet Support department. The role is crucial in the processing of all pricing requirements, processing of deliveries and subsequent invoicing. We require an individual to work in a dynamic and demanding environment to meet the requirements of internal and external customers.
* The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and have excellent skills with Excel
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Supply Chain Professional, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn