Supply Chain Principal/Lead/Manager - Scotstoun - 6 Month Contract - from £23.90 to £35.85 an hour PAYE or £26.41 to £39.61 Umbrella (Inside IR35)
There are a number of roles available depending on level of experience.
Rates are as follows
£23.90 to £35.85 an hour PAYE
£26.41 to £39.61 Umbrella (Inside IR35)
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Scotstoun.
Management of all aspects of performance and delivery for a portfolio of contracts* and associated suppliers, including relationship and improvement initiatives. Support the procurement / category strategy throughout contract lifecycle
Major Tasks and Activities:
- Manage End to End Contract Management process from mobilisation to contract termination to ensure performance targets are met in line with Category Strategy, financial and quality targets and Build Programme Requirements / schedules and corporate performance objectives
- Analyse, interpret and prepare contract data reports
- Analyse, interpret and prepare supplier performance reports
- Identification and implementation of corrective plans and solutions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunity for continuous improvement initiatives
Additional Key Accountabilities:
- Ownership of assigned contract and supplier portfolio
- Point of contact for supplier and internal stakeholder liaison
- Maintaining Supplier Regulatory Compliance Documentation
For more information, please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn