Supply Chain Lead (Bids) - Portsmouth Based - 12 Month Contract - £26.26 an hour
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Portsmouth.
Reporting to the Supply Chain lead, supporting the day to day Supply chain bid activities, following a strategic structured sourcing process, to carry out appropriate sourcing activities to identify Value for Money (VfM) solutions within a business winning Project environment.
Daily activities involved:-
- Implementing robust supply chains to support delivery of customer bids
- Define and deliver the Procurement Plan aligned with the overall Bid Project Plan and schedule
- Ensure the timely preparation of supplier RFQs and quotations in support of the price assembly process
- Analysing current data to inform the supply chain solution
- Negotiate supply chain solutions to support Customer tender
- Work closely with the wider procurement team to ensure that existing supply chain trading relationships and capabilities are leveraged
- Manage the supplier relationships throughout the bid process
- Managing and mitigating supply chain risk
For more information please contact Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn