Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Structural Engineer to join their growing team in Warton on an initial 12-month contract. This role pays £42.79 Per Hour via Umbrella.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Structural Engineer role, you'll be responsible for:
* Interpretation and understanding of aircraft load paths and the development process associated with the generation of efficient structural layout,
* Development, Analysis, and Management of aircraft Global Finite Element models and the application of external and internal loads
* Application of structural optimisation analysis
* The specification and analysis of the structural building block test requirements aligned to the Aircraft Structural Integrity Plan
To succeed within the Structural Engineering role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Working within an Airframe / Air Vehicle Systems team to discharge structural engineering activities across the various work packages/projects, in line with the appropriate programme.
* Develop internal schedules and planning activities.
* Manage own workload to ensure task delivery to agreed programme, planned cost & to a high quality.
* Build & develop strong working relationships with other team members & external stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Structural Engineer please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn