*** Sourcing Manager for Production Equipment based in Germany near Munich ***
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Sourcing Manager for Production Equipment to add to their talented, hardworking team on a 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is based near Munich and the hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As Sourcing Manager for Production Equipment, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to one multi-functional team which will define, select and qualify the CapEx and Equipment for the Production
- Initiate and drive the Sourcing Process including Market Assessment & Identification of Potential Suppliers, Supplier Selection & Contracting
- Orchestrate a global network of Suppliers to initiate best practice exchange and a continuous flow of innovations outside-in
In addition, you will also secure the delivery to safety, time, cost and quality targets.
To succeed within the role of Sourcing Manager for Production Equipment, you will have experience in a similar role and have the following skills:
- Minimum qualifications/education: engineering (mechanical or electrical), business administration and procurement commodity position with minimum five years experience in production equipment procurement in an Industry with high quality standards (CapEx)
- Sound understanding of financial statements
- Experience with automated flow line
In addition, fluent English and German language skills and experience in negotiating contracts are essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Improve work-life balance
- Learn new skills
- Gain opportunity to influence
- Clear goals & direction
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn