Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Software Engineer to join their growing team in Rochester on a 6 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Software Engineer, you'll be
Working in a team environment to develop software that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. This software provides high-integrity solutions for our military systems
To succeed within the role of Software Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience of safety-critical, real-time, embedded software development for airborne equipment
- Software Requirements generation
- Software design using UML
- Coding in C
- Adherence to DO-178B/C Levels A to C
- Software integration, verification and rig-testing skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Systems Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn