Join a world-renowned aerospace organisation as a Senior Test Engineer Powertrain based near Munich, Germany (Outside IR35)
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Design Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team on an initial 12 month contract based near Munich. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
As a Senior Test Engineer Powertrain, you'll be responsible for:
- Planning and setup of test equipment and labs
- Identification of test rig requirements in relation to aircraft, system, and sub-system requirements
- Holistic and agile test & test rig development including concept, design, data acquisition and documentation
In addition, you will also be responsible for pragmatic evaluation of test concepts with idealisation of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach and coordinate with interfacing teams from Engineering, CAD, Calculation and Production.
To succeed within the role of Senior Test Engineer Powertrain, you MUST have the following skills:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with powertrain testing (e.g. engines, actuators)
- Experience with multi-kW electrical machines and power electronics is desired
- Experience with sensors, data acquisition and control systems is nice to have
- Driven individual with the ability to probe & challenge assumptions
In addition, you should also have experience in test & test rig development, test execution & data processing and experience in aerospace certification processes and procedures is highly appreciated.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Be appreciated and valued
- Increase earning potential
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Improve work-life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn