Senior Test Engineer urgently required for a market leading electro-optics specialist based in Horsham.
My client is a leading manufacturer supporting solutions within the Aerospace and Defence industry, specifically proving combat-proven advanced technology solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking Factory Acceptance tests using standard workshop test equipment such as power supplies, digital multi-meters & oscilloscopes.
- Create test procedures and FAT documents from customer requirements.
- Review Compliance Verification Matrix's and identify key test requirements.
- Fault-find electromechanical equipment.
- Reading complex technical drawings both wiring and PCB schematics and (to a lesser extent) Mechanical drawings for fault finding purposes.
- Maintain documentation to ensure it is kept accurate and up to date in accordance with ISO 9001 standards.
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge of manual testing electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Ability to write comprehensive test plans and factory acceptance tests for new product launches.
- Will be able to support production and quality activities when required.
- HNC or equivalent in Electronics Engineering
- Experience with manual test and integration.
- Knowledge of automated test software (desirable)
- PLC programming (desirable)
- Experience in CAD packages. (desirable)
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn