Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Systems Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Warton on an initial 12 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £39.82 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Senior Systems Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
* Work effectively as a Team member within a Team of engineers to design, develop, test, document, configure and deliver software simulations.
* Develop all products to agreed standards and procedures using the specified tools and maintain product quality during development.
* Test products sufficiently to ensure minimal, or ideally no re-work is required due to incorrect implementation.
* Investigate and resolve problems raised during integration and formal acceptance.
* Agree to and work to timescales, clearly understanding and providing regular feedback of progress and achievement.
* Communicate effectively. Identifying potential risks, seeking clarification and feedback.
* Passing on guidance/tuition to team members with less experience.
To succeed within the role of Senior Systems Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Presentation skills (engineering reviews) and the ability to articulate complex designs issues to a wider audience.
* Ability to effectively delegate in order to discharge the work required of this role.
* Familiarity with requirements capture and traceability tools/techniques.
* Ability to extract meaningful information from documentation sets and form a justifiable viewpoint.
* Rational problem solving
* Experience of Microsoft Office
* Good written communication skills i.e. report writing/ useful problem description
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of a Senior Systems Engineer, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn