Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Support Engineer (Technical Support & Authroitive Advice) to add to their talented, hardworking team in Weymouth on an initial 12 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £32.00 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
- Within the role of a Senior Support Engineer you'll be responsible for:
Provision of Astute Class Platform / Combat System technical information from previously published sources.
- Support to the provision of Astute Class Platform / Combat System Authoritative Advice, in accordance with the extant governance process.
- Provision of Platform / Combat System technical information for submarines from previously published sources where still available.
- Provision of real-time support to In Service Submarines (ISM) / Combat Systems Group (CSG) customer for OPDEFs.
To succeed within the role of Senior Support Engineer you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Knowledge of MOD Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S) and Submarine Delivery Agency (SDA) processes.
- Knowledge of the complete engineering lifecycle with some experience of operating in a number of phases.
- Have a strong awareness of Product Safety & Environmental policies and SHE.
In addition, Knowledge of Royal Navy submarine operating profiles would be useful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Support Engineer please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn