Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Structural Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Scotstoun on a 6-month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £33.38 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Senior Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Ensuring the PLM approach satisfies relevant business functional stakeholders, such as engineering, production planning and manufacturing.
- Defining and analysing stakeholder processes to support PLM enhancements.
- Producing structural design solutions, supported by calculations, for either ship scantling issues or seat designs as required.
To succeed within the role of Senior Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- An in-depth understanding of PLM processes and capturing requirements
- Able to perform analysis using recognised analytical tools and to make sound judgements based on experience.
- Has sufficient breadth of knowledge of warship design and the sound judgement needed to be able make correct trade-off decisions
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn