On behalf of my client, a leading supplier of video and image processing solutions to the Electro-Optic systems market, I am pleased to present the opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to work on a permanent basis in Wokingham.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will join a team of highly motivated engineers with a wealth of experience in image processing and software development. Their Projects are focussed on providing practical solutions to real world challenges.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and testing of application software for video capture, video distribution, display and processing applications.
- Provision of technical support and integration assistance to international customers
- Generation and review of system specification documents
- Preparation of test documentation and unit tests in a continuous integration environment
- Fault finding, debugging and resolving issues
- Assisting project and senior management, with the successful running and administration of engineering projects
- Following and supporting the review and continuous improvement of effective team procedures and working practices
- Have a degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science, electronics, mathematics or physics
- Have experience of C++ application development for Windows or Linux using IDE's such as Microsoft Visual Studio
- Have experience of video processing or development of computer vision algorithms
- Be able to adapt quickly in a fast-changing Agile environment
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role **
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn