Senior Systems Engineer
As a Systems Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on one of a variety of programmes, helping to design, develop, integrate, manage, and support systems for in-build or in-service vessels.
- Developing complex system architectures and sub-systems and providing evidence of fitness for purpose
- Supporting the development of our Architecture capability through workshops, direct support to other Engineering teams and is part of a growing community of System Engineers
- Steering new systems development through implementation of best practice systems lifecycle processes
- Understanding our customers' challenging needs and acting as a subject matter expert; analysing, preparing, and communicating these through the use of architectural methodologies
This role will give you the opportunity to work on cutting edge defence programmes that will provide you with work longevity and unrestricted career development into other areas of the company.
In return you will receive a salary up to £53,000, option for a hybrid working arrangement and an industry leading benefits package
- Degree level qualification in relevant STEM subject (Engineering/Maths/Science) or equivalent industry / armed forces experience.
- Understanding of relevant engineering standards, including safety and environmental regulations.
- Significant experience with MBSE tools sets (Sparx Enterprise Architect (EA), Rhapsody, Capella, Cameo Systems Modeler,)
- Significant experience in System Architecture definition and development using frameworks such as: MoDAF, TOSAF, SOSAF, NAF, UAF
To apply for the position of Senior Systems Engineer Click the "apply now" button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn