Senior Safety Engineer - 12 Month Contract - Warton Based - £49.52 an hour Umbrella Inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Waeton.
The Senior Safety Engineer is responsible for the delivery of Design Safety Certification and In-Service Safety activities at an aircraft level throughout Engineering Life Cycle Phases 1 to 8 (Concept to Disposal) and in support of Projects.
* Extensive knowledge and experience in Aerospace / Aeronautical Engineering, Systems or Mechanical engineering and Safety Engineering in a Military Airborne Platform design environment is essential
* An ideal candidate would be highly self-motivated and analytical with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to engage with Senior technical and engineering leaders within the business, and Senior external and Partner stakeholders
* Ability to lead out and influence on the technical aspects and acceptability of Product Safety in a through-life capacity
* Excellent problem-solving skills are essential, as is the ability to work within a high pressure and fast-paced environment
For more information please contact Lauren Morley at JAM Recruitment or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn