Join a world-renowned Aerospace and Defence organisation as a Senior Project Planning, Monitoring & Control Professional (Planning) in Barrow-in-Furness.
Would you like to join a global Aerospace and Defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Senior Project Planning, Monitoring & Control Professional (Planning) to join their growing team in Barrow-in-Furness on a 6 month contract. Rate is £35.02/hour (PAYE) or £44.32/hour Umbrella.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of a Senior Project Planning, Monitoring & Control Professional (Planning), you'll be responsible for:
- Developing high-quality, integrated schedules from a defined scope of work in Primavera P6
- Working with Control Account Managers/Project Managers to ensure a range of stakeholders are involved in the development and approval of baseline schedules
- Tracking progress against the project schedule and providing concise management information to support project decision making
In addition, you will also maintain the quality of schedule data to a standard that enables related business processes and reporting (earned value management, estimate at completion) and provide planning and scheduling expertise in support of a project team or wider programme, sharing knowledge with and supporting less experienced members of the team.
To succeed within the role of a Senior Project Planning, Monitoring & Control Professional (Planning), you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Prior planning experience in a complex project environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience across the project lifecycle (design, procurement, build, commissioning)
In addition, wider project controls experience (earned value management, risk management) would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Improved work-life balance
- Clear goals & Direction
- Being appreciated and Valued
- Opportunity to influence
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn