Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Senior Project Planner to add to their talented, hardworking team in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 12 Month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £40.11 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Senior Project Planner, you'll be responsible for:
- The individual in this role will manage the PM&C processes of a small project, or a part of a larger, more complex project, (such as a particular work package), or will support a Project Manager with aspects of managing PM&C on a larger project.
- The successful applicant will have a level of experience in one or more areas of PM&C practice and be expected to be able to adapt and apply these practices in different circumstances, to develop these practices and to guide and instruct others in their application.
- The successful candidate must able to perform intermediate project reporting & scheduling.
- Must posses the ability to undertake intermediate problem solving typically based on previous experience.
- Have a good knowledge of Business processes and procedures.
To succeed within the role of a Senior Project Planner, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience of building relationships and negotiating outcomes with internal stakeholders.
- Problem solving most likely to apply in an existing Business environment.
- Good understanding of the structure, organisation, processes and culture of Line of Business, so as to be able to support implementation of appropriate PM&C approaches.
- Applies problem solving techniques to routine situations or situations of moderate complexity under limited supervision, in the field of PM&C, taking requirements and data from internal (project) sources and external (customer, competitor and academic) areas.
- An ability to gather information. Supports development of solutions and of implementation approaches.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Project Planner, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn