Outstanding opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work for a market leading Defence organisation based in Horsham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the execution of assigned projects and the overall engineering development efforts with key stakeholders both inside and outside the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring new projects assigned are launched with due diligence
- Identifying and managing communications with all stakeholders both internal and external
- Deriving, producing, and managing key PM artefacts for successful management of projects
- Liaising with project team engineering leads and department heads to ensure technical processes are followed
- Establishing a risk management plan for the project
- Reviewing costs reported weekly for all assigned projects,
- Working with Finance Management and Project Finance Analysts to prepare and update monthly projects reports
You will have:
- A proven background with project management
- A working knowledge of all engineering / development processes
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with attractive benefits package and an opportunity to make your mark within a forward-thinking organisation.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn