Senior Project Manager required for market leading electro-optics specialist based in Horsham. My client is a leading design and manufacturing business, supporting solutions within the Naval, Land and Security sectors with cutting-edge technology.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing the execution of assigned projects, the overall engineering development efforts, contract deliverables and contract milestones and cash-flow in regard to cost, time, quality, technical performance and to manage critical communications and decisions with key stakeholders inside and outside the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring new projects assigned are launched with due diligence
- Identifying and managing communications all stakeholders
- Deriving, producing, and managing key PM artefacts for successful management of projects including: Master Schedule, Project Management Plan, SoW/Contract Compliance Matrix, Work Breakdown Structure, Product Breakdown Structure, Product Description Documents, Responsibility Assignment Matrices, ensuring such documents remain up to date and relevant to the project's execution throughout.
- Liaising with project team engineering leads and department heads
- Set up and manage centralised residual action logs to ensure actions from stakeholders and team members are collected and managed through to closure by the project team.
- Manage the awareness and execution of the project schedule
You will have:
- A proven background with project management
- A working knowledge of all engineering / development processes
- Background within Defence engineering (desirable)
- Background within electronics (desirable)
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
How to apply:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if you're interested in learning more please send your CV by clicking the 'Apply Now' button
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn