Join a world-renowned Aerospace and Defence organisation as a Senior PM&C Project Professional in Portsmouth.
Would you like to join a global Aerospace and Defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for an experienced Senior PM&C Project Professional to join their growing team in Portsmouth on a 9 month contract. Rate is £22.12/hour (PAYE) or £28.00/hour Umbrella.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of a Senior PM&C Project Professional, you'll be responsible for:
- Operate PM&C processes on a medium/large project, or be responsible for some aspects of PM&C (for example scheduling) on a larger and more complex project
- Supervise or guide one or more professional staff, and be involved in managing their delivery and performance and providing appraisal and support to their development
- You would have a level of specialist knowledge in one or more areas of PM&C practice and are expected to be able to adapt and apply these practices in different circumstances, to develop these practices and to guide and instruct others in their application
In addition, you will also be using your problem solving skills based on previous experience/ knowledge and administration and general office skills including spreadsheets and Microsoft packges.
To succeed within the role of a Senior PM&C Project Professional, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Broad PM&C experience demonstrated in a professional within a significant business or project.
- Extensive, expert level understanding of one or more PM&C tools techniques and practices
- Knowledge and experience of PM&C governance and assurance processes such as Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs
In addition, a university degree, or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Develop Expertise
- Being appreciated and Valued
- Opportunity to influence
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn