Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team in Barrow-in-Furness on a 12-month contract. This role pays £45.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Senior Manufacturing Engineer role, you'll be responsible for:
* Generating and implementing cost effective solutions.
* Preventing and resolving operational build issues.
* Identifying and analysing the root cause of technically complex engineering problems.
To succeed within the Senior Manufacturing Engineer role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* HNC Mechanical Engineering or a similar field / equivalent.
* Knowledge on how to identify, resolve and analysing issues within the Manufacturing Engineer role.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Manufacturing Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn