Market leading Design and Manufacturing business recruiting for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join them based in West Sussex.
The successful candidate will be required to assist with the design and development of electrical and electronic hardware and embedded software.
You will be responsible for:
- Working from initial customer specifications to generate internal design requirements.
- Proving the viability of new concepts from first principles - including circuit modelling, calculations, and lab prototype work.
- Producing and maintaining block diagrams, wiring, and cabling, and PCB schematics.
- Working with customers to assist integration, commissioning, and problem resolution activities.
- Liaising with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement.
- Identifying and mitigating risks within the design and development process.
You will have:
- A strong degree in a related discipline.
- Experience in combined electronic, electrical, and software design.
- Good all-around practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems.
- Good level of understanding in the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction.
- Knowledge of EMC qualification testing (desirable)
- Embedded software design experience using ARM and the Keil environment (desirable)
- Experience in system mathematical modelling and simulation (desirable)
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with attractive benefits package and an opportunity to make your mark within a forward-thinking organisation.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn