Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical / Systems Engineer to work for a market leading Design and Manufacture business based in West Sussex.
The experienced Senior Systems Engineer to lead the full design and development life cycle of electrical and electronic systems, hardware and embedded software.
You will be responsible for:
- Championing the systems engineering discipline within the engineering team
- Supporting project managers in the formation of project plans,
- Identifying cost and schedule reduction opportunities during project planning and through project lifecycles
You will have:
- Strong degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Demonstrable passion for the systems engineering discipline
- Demonstrable understanding and experience in requirements capture and through-life management
- At least 5 years' experience of systems engineering on multidisciplinary projects
- At least 5 years' experience of cradle to grave product development
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with attractive benefits package and an opportunity to make your mark within a forward-thinking organisation.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn