Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Safety Engineer to join their growing team in Barrow on Furness on a 6 Month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Safety Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading/Supporting the business functions to satisfy our COMAH requirements.
- Leading/Support the integration of our Safety Management System into a strategic business unit.
- Lead/Co-ordinate process hazard reviews, human factors, occupied building risk assessment programs to ensure they are completed competently and in a timely manner so that site safety hazards are known and managed.
To succeed within the role of Safety Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Active knowledge and experience of COMAH and Safety Management Systems
- Proven track record in implementing business processes to achieve strategic objectives
In addition, any experience of Membership of a relevant professional organization or ISO approved auditor will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Safety Engineer, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn