Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation and work with cutting edge technology where you will play a key role in bringing innovative electric aircraft to life?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Remote Working Validation and Verification Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team on an initial 6-month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role is 100% remote working and is outside IR35. Hourly rate is negotiable.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you will not find anywhere else.
As a Validation and Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- develop and verify safety-critical systems for eVTOL aircraft
- verify safety-critical software in accordance with DO-178C and DO-331
- develop efficient test cases and realise them in automatic test procedures using Simulink Test
- Execute tests in Model-in-the-loop and Hardware-in-the-loop (Speedgoat) environment
In addition, you will participate in requirements validation, simulation and verification activities and report directly to the Head of Software Engineering where you will work on airborne software for the next-generation aircraft.
You will be involved in all aspects of verification process. Your task is to prove that state-of-the-art electronics systems meet the strictest safety requirements.
To succeed within the role of Validation and Verification Engineer, you will have experience in a similar position and have the following skills:
- at least 2 years of experience in development of embedded safety-critical systems
- good understanding of requirements management principles, V-Model and configuration control
- strong expertise in Matlab/Simulink environment and C. Simulink Test
In addition, BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering and good knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, RS-232/422/485, Ethernet) would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn