Join a world-renowned aerospace organisation as a Remote Working Product Owner - Interfaces (Outside IR35)
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation? Do you want to wok with cutting edge technology ?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Remote Working Product Owner - Interfaces (Outside IR35) to join their growing team on a 6 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Remote Working Product Owner - Interfaces, you'll be responsible for:
- Structure and continuously develop the backlog for the interface between our Design- and Production organisation
- Lead the production MPM strategy and develop, execute & continuously manage our implementation roadmap
- Project management for the implementation of new systems (in coordination with the Production Systems Program Manager) and release changes
- Responsible for ensuring system complies with regulatory requirements in accordance to the standards set out in EASA 21G and EN 9100 (no previous knowledge of these standards required but desirable)
In addition, you'll also translate business requirements and problems into software solutions and organise and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for implementation of IT solutions.
To succeed within the role of Remote Working Product Owner - Interfaces, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience in keeping track of deadlines and budget
- Basic programming knowledge
- Experience in IT implementation project management and/or agile software development
In addition, experience in managing APIs and knowledge on INFOR LN or INFOR ION will be helpful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn