Join a world-renowned aerospace organisation as a Remote Workng Aircraft Cyber Security Engineer (Outside IR35)
Would you like to join a global aerospace organisation? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for an Aircraft Cyber Security Engineer (Outside IR35) to join their growing team on an 18 month contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Aircraft Cyber Security Engineer, you'll be responsible for:
- Security Assurance activities for systems on the aircraft, including security risk assessments and system security architecture definition
- Co-operate with safety, hardware/software, and system engineering teams
- Develop and maintain security development standards for new generation airborne systems
In addition, you'll also provide awareness and training to system engineering teams within the company and to ensure that security requirements and controls are communicated to suppliers.
To succeed within the role of Aircraft Cyber Security Engineer, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll need to have the following skills:
- At least 5 years' experience in functional safety systems / security engineering in the aerospace or automotive industry
- Applied knowledge of Threat Modelling/ Analysis techniques
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following security standards/guidelines (DO-326A/ED-202A series, ISO 27000, SAE J3061, ISA/IEC 62443)
In addition, solid understanding of aeronautical networking and communication protocols and a security certification in, e.g., OSCP, CEH, CISSP, ECSA, or related will be required.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn