On behalf of my client, a Leading Design & Manufacturing business supporting the Aerosace & Defence sector, I am pleased to present the opportunity for a HR Administrator / Officer to work on site in Horsham.
The opportunity is for a junior HR Co-ordinator working within the HR Team to continuously improve the performance of the HR Function, people systems and processes in the organisation to deliver First Class Service to our internal and external stakeholders.
The successful individual will join a team of 2 existing HR professionals reporting to the HR Manager on a permanent contract basis either full time or part-time basis for the right candidate based on level of experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing general HR advice and guidance on a broad range of human resource issues in line with policy and procedures.
- Supporting all key HR generalist activities and employee relations issues
- Co-ordinate all recruitment and selection activities
- Producing monthly and ad-hoc MI/data as requested
- Absence management administration and reporting
- Proactive ownership of the HR Team inbox
- Ensuring external recruitment partner(s) manage our resourcing requirements in line with agreed SLAs.
- Supporting the Onboarding process
- Work closely with the rest of the HR team to respond to requirements for management information across entire range of employee lifecycle elements.
- CIPD part qualified or working towards achieving this. A graduate preferably in an HR related discipline, plus 2 years' experience (this can include periods spent as an intern)
- Possess exceptional administration and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail at all times.
- Be highly organised with strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have previously used HR Systems preferably PeopleHR or similar and be strong analytically with excellent IT skills and a working knowledge of using and producing data using HR/MRP/ERP systems.
- Have a proven ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally to the business.
- You'll receive a very competitive salary (please get in touch for details on this) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role **
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn