Join a world-renowned aerospace and defence organisation as a Quantity Surveyor in Scotstoun.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to play a key part in protecting the lives and futures of others?
Due to continued investment, this leading-edge manufacturing business is currently in the midst of a huge recruitment drive and is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in Scotstoun on a 6 Months contract.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the role of Quantity Surveyor, you'll be responsible for:
- Ensure commercial aspects of sub-contract accounts are managed from procurement to interim and final account agreement.
- Contract Performance and Commercial issues in accordance with relevant contract terms and associated pricing option and /or best practice
- Maximisation of the commercial benefit of all subcontracts and effective management of contract changes in accordance with relevant contract terms and associated pricing options and /or best practice
In addition, you'll also Assist with early warnings, risk identification, management, mitigation and tracking
To succeed within the role of Quantity Surveyor, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Fully qualified Quantity Surveyor required - experience is essential for this role
- Experience of developing innovative contract solutions to enhance supply-chain delivery
- Robust experience of commercial contracts
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor, please send your CV to Samantha Bowers via the 'apply now' button.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn