An amazing opportunity has come up for a contract Quality Leader to join one of the largest UK Defence companies working on some exciting projects, on an initial 12-month contract basis, plus extensions.
I thought it could be of interest to you. Details below…
The Role: Quality Leader
Contract: 12-months initially plus extensions
Rate: £40.00 per hour umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35.
The role holder:
- The role of the Quality Lead I is to manage and develop the team to achieve a scope of work to ensure that the Business Unit remains compliant to the local Quality Business Management System
- Competent Quality professional capable of managing own tasks and delivering results which impact on governance and assurance
- Providing guidance and support to more junior members of the department
- Able to carry out complex Quality activities (within own capability and skill base area) in accordance with relevant processes and procedures
- Domain areas include, but are not limited to: Quality Assurance, Supplier Quality Assurance, Supplier Improvements, Quality Improvements, Quality Engineering, Quality Reporting, Quality Systems, Quality Records, Strategic Manufacturing, Field Engineers, Receipt Inspection, Site Redevelopment Programme, Quality Inspection
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 / EN9100 standards
- Detailed knowledge of own discipline within Quality Assurance and a broad understanding of other Quality related disciplines
- Understand how their own role and team fit into overall objectives of the function and the ability to articulate to team members
- Understanding of Business Management Systems, Operational Framework and Operational Assurance process
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position, please respond with an up-to-date copy of your CV!
If this role is not for you, I apologise for the confusion! We do however offer a referral scheme and you could gain £200 in vouchers of your choice, if there's anyone you know of that this opportunity could be of interest to then please do let us know!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn