Quality Control Inspector - Govan Based - 18 Month Contract - £23.76 an hour PAYE or £26.25 an hour Umbrella (Inside IR35)
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading Defence organisations based in Govan.
- Responsible for verification of Non Destructive Examinations and acceptance activities across Programmes ensuring specifications and standards are applied.
- To support the implementation of Zero Defect Culture/Right First Time
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures applicable to Quality Control role.
- Providing professional support, advice and guidance for all Quality aspects throughout the Programme including improvement initiatives.
- PCN - Level 2
- Visual weld (3.1)
- UT (3.1)
- Dye Penetrant (DPI) or Liquid Penetrant (LPI)
- Radiography (All levels would be considered)
- Phased Array (qualification or experience) would be preferable
For more information please call Lauren Morley on 0161 905 7916 or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn